C. Company’s Site contains sexually explicit material and is not intended to be viewed by anyone under the age of 18 or who has not reached the age of majority in their community. Membership and access to the Site are expressly and strictly limited to adults at least 18 years of age who have reached the age of majority in their community.
1) In order to collect certain information, we utilize small pieces of data that are placed on a user’s computer when the user visits the Site ("Cookies"). Some Cookies are stored in a user’s web browser and become inactive when the user closes his/her web browser or turns off his/her computer ("Session Cookies"). Other Cookies are longer lasting and reside on a user’s hard drive ("Persistent Cookies"). Persistent Cookies remain on a user’s computer until the Persistent Cookies expire or are manually deleted. Persistent Cookies may contain email addresses or usernames, but that data is encrypted and can only be interpreted by Company.
3) In the administration of the Site, we use third party software solutions, including without limitation such as NATS and Google Analytics, which also utilize Cookies ("Third Party Cookies"). Through the use of internal methods and the use of Third Party Cookies, we, and our "Partners", which may include third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and other partners may use automated means to collect various types of information about you, your computer or other device used to access the Site. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of information automatically tracked and collected includes the following categories of information when you visit the Site: (a) your IP address (which allows us to determine your geographic location); (b) domain servers; (c) type of computer used to access the Site; and (d) type of web browser used to access the Site; and (e) the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Service (e.g. iOS, Android) (collectively "Traffic Data").
4) Google Analytics hasThe Partners that collect information through the access to the information collected by the Third Party Cookies have access to such information contained in their software; however, that data is anonymous. With that exception, at this time, we do not share information collected by Cookies with third parties.
5) Most web browsers allow a user to disable Cookies. While allowing Cookies is not a requirement for membership or use of the Site, if you elect to disable Cookies, some features of the Site features will not function properly as the Site was not designed to operate without Cookies.
1) In order to become a member of the Site (a "Member"), and/or to purchase products offered through the Site, you are required to provide certain information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information") to one of our transaction processors (the "Processing Agent").
3) In order the event that we allow you to create a free account, we may require you to provide your email address. This email address will be used to send you a confirmation email, which you can use to activate your free account. We may also use your email address to provide promotional materials and updates on products and services, and to contact the user.
4) If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Please be aware that any information that you disclose in chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups is available to the public. Please take note that you should exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose any informationPersonal Information.
1) Company, our Partners and Processing Agent may use Contact Data to provide account status, to create an account, to provide promotional materials and updates on our products and services, and to contact the user when necessary.
2) The Processing Agent uses your Financial Personal Information, including Financial Data, to verify your qualifications for certain products or services, to create accounts, and to provide and bill you for such products and services when appropriate.
3) Company uses your Personal Information and Traffic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
4) Company uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad Traffic Data information as described in II. A. above.
2) If you do not want us to share your Contact Data with any third parties, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or select the "opt-out" box on our online forms, but please understand that such a request will likely limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features and services we offer on the Site.
3) We maintain a procedure for you to review and request changes to your Personal Information; this procedure is described in Section IV B. below.
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our business associates, you may select the appropriate "opt-out" option each time we ask you for Personal Information or edit your personal profile settings in the manner described in Section IV B below.
Company maintains a procedure to help Members and holders of free accounts to confirm that their Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, Members and holders of free accounts may visit their personal profile ("Profile") by clicking the "Edit ProfileMy Settings" link located near the top of most pages on the Site. Through the Profile, Members and holders of free accounts may: (1) edit the settings on their account; (2) edit whether or not they wish to receive emails providing information about Company, including promotional offersedit how they would like the Company to contact them; and/or (3) review and update the Personal Information that we have previously collected from them.
All membership questions can be answered by visiting Our Support